Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Shout Out Linky

As if we don't already all have enough blogs to read... I want to SHOUT OUT a few more! Thanks to Growing Firsties for this fun LINKY.

My first shout out is to a woman I have started to call my "Teacher-Kid-Sister".  If you have been reading my blog, you know I've linked to her a few times. If you haven't checked it out officially, you need to now!  Every time I read her posts, I laugh out loud. She shares practical ideas, laughs at her own failures, is humble about her own success (and she has a lot of it) and her strike through writing style is full of voice that I am kind of jealous of hilarious! Check out The Frizz in First


Next, shout out is to a blog I happened upon about a year ago! This is Joyful Learning in KC. It says a blog for Kindergarten teachers, but the things she does with her Kindergarten students could easily stretch to other grades!  I love her ideas for Writer's Workshop! One of my favorite posts lately was on Nonfiction Personal Narratives. WELL DONE Mrs. Clancy!  



Photobucket