Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday FREEBIE: Poetry Pals

Hey y'all! Happy FRIDAY! Did you hear me? It's FRI-DAY! Have you counted how many MORE Fridays you have this school year yet? I have. I have a countdown!

Since it's Friday, it's time for a FREEBIE!  I've been working on a professional development on Literacy Work Stations at night on the couch and in doing that, I've been creating some new resources to share with YOU!

I'm sharing Poetry Pals with you today!  I've used Poetry Pals for years in my classroom. I had a Poetry Station and this was always a choice along with other things of course!  Kids love it!

If you are a Daily Five person, this would be a perfect choice for Read to Someone! If you are in DC and use the Fluency Work Station- this is for YOU! You can get your FREE copy in my TpT store.

I hope you can use it/adapt it for use in your own classroom! Cheers! keep doing what you do!
Only ___ more Friday's!

Melissa