Monday, October 14, 2013

Top 100 Books! What's Your Number?

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook recently. It is a post fro the New York Public Library for the TOP 100 Children's books.

I scrolled through and added up how many I had read personally. I am kind of ashamed to say I'm only 45! Really?

Oh well. Scroll though yourself. What's your number?

http://www.nypl.org/childrens100

In addition to your number, which ones were you most happy to see on this list?

I personally don't think this list would have been complete without:

Ramona
and
Pippi



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've only read 48. Very sad. Although I will say that I actually have a few of the books on the list. Will work to rectify this problem!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
Melissa