Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Few Favorite Websites

I know I've been kind of "out of it" on the BLOG lately and for that I am sorry.  But I am treading water.  You should SEE my laundry pile! And I have laundry that has been washed and is in the laundry basket- but I'm not sure if it can still be considered clean it has been there so long!  My job is getting to be more and more work by the day, but I do that to myself. It is my life's work to do my best for students and teachers and therefore I am always looking for what I can to do help.  I find that my day extends well past the time I leave work. Once a teacher, always a teacher, and I am always tired! I know all of you reading this can relate.

So... here is a short but sweet BLOG post tonight. If you don't know about these two websites... fire up your endurance for some world wide web (www) fun and get to clicking!

Math Wire
My advice for navigating this website. Start a folder on your desktop and when you find a file you like- SAVE! This is a website that takes you all over the web and sometimes when you find something you won't be able to back track your way to it. File... Save! Trust me!

The Balanced Literacy Diet
This is one of my newest favorite sites! There is a lot to see and a lot to explore! Videos too. Balanced Literacy-what's not to love?

Happy Friday everyone! I know we have all earned a relaxing weekend!