Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Would You Rather?

I've been sharing an idea for the Writing Work Station for years! It's called WOULD YOU RATHER! You have a bunch of questions ready to go and students have to WRITE their answers- of course also taking into account the counter argument! THEN- when kids have mastered writing their answers- then they can write their OWN questions.

My favorite question ever written by kids was... "Would you rather cry Koolaid or sweat Nacho cheese?" Then the answer- and you can't make this stuff up- "I'd sweat Nacho cheese and just carry around a bag of chips so I'd never be hungry!"  Oh my!




Get your FREE copy of about 20 Would You Rather Questions here! Thanks to Ms. Matus and her students in Robinson Texas for writing these for all of us to use!

Cheers! Stay WARM out there Texas!

Melissa