Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently February

It's that time again.  Thankful to my friend Farley who gives so many of us a REMINDER to blog at least once a month...


Listening: I just love this movie! Always have. Totally reminds me of my sweetheart. We watched it together several times in high school when we were dating and also in Alabama when he was in flight school.  It's a TOP TEN in my book! Next up... Officer and a Gentleman for this girl this Sunday.

Loving: AHHHH! I took the weekend to go to a retreat. It is a craft retreat- don't make fun of me- it is a "do whatever you want" and "relax however you like" kind of place!  It was fuel for my SOUL!
It was also the gift I gave to myself for my 35th birthday!  35 is going to be a great year!

Thinking: So on the flip side,  I can't help but feel guilty.  My husband leaves in a week for two weeks "in the field".  I probably should have been home spending time with him.... but whatever... I needed this. This is where I continue to talk myself out of feeling guilty... does is sound like it's working?  Oh well. I'm home now and ready spend QT watching the SUPER BOWL? :)

Wanting: I'm dressed and ready for a workout and am hoping I can do my workout outside today rather than at the gym. Hoping the weather cooperates with me. There is a lot of wind, but we call that resistance! #noexcuses

Needing: So much to do for Leach's Literacy Training this week and next week.  Not to mention all the work during tax season. Alas, breathe, and take it one task at a time, right?

Pageant Title: I'm sure if you ask my husband he could come up with a good one. Sadly, I cannot. Nor do I have the energy to sit and think on it! See needing above!


Melissa