Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thumbs Up Thursday


It's the day after Christmas and I had fun at all the day after sales! I realize I've committed myself to a Thumbs Up Thursday, so I'm trying to think of something I could give a thumbs up about.

What about this... I've been wanting to post about it for a while. I wish I would have started it my first year of teaching.  But I only got the idea when I was at Christ Episcopal School in Louisiana a few months ago.

What great memories would that bring every time you sit down to do your teaching at the carpet every day?   The teacher said that kids ALWAYS find a place to squeeze their name on! I just love it. When I go back in the classroom, I will start this!

What do you think? What do you do to remember all the little lives you touch and who touch you in a given school year?



Photobucket